Data as a catalyst for better Major Trauma Care, the second national meeting of Belgian Trauma Centers.
Friday 24th of November 08:30-13:15 at the University of Antwerp, Campus Drie Eiken, Building O.
09h00-11h00: History and current status, benchmarking between different centers (process indicators) & plenary discussion (BTRI and DGU)
11h00-12h00: Break-out sessions:
· Trauma registration: tips and tricks (Chairs: DGU, UZA & AZ Groeninge)
· Registration process starting information (registration on the platform, data collection, fee)
· Prehospital data collection
· Informed consent
· From process indicators to quality improvement (Chairs: UZA, Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc & CHR de la Citadelle)
· Sharing Best Practices in Quality Improvement (based on DGU annual report)
· Interactive discussion to share insights
12h00-12h15: Feedback from break-out sessions and closure
MORE INFO HERE